Saturday, October 27, 2007

Zombies!!

Halloween in only a few days away and I'm loving the great horror thats being shown on cable.

AMC has thier Monsterfest going on. Nonstop horror movies 24/7 until the big crescendo on Halloween night. I was able to catch the classics Poltergeist 1 & 2 and Hellraiser 1 & 2. Can't wait for Exorcist 1 & 2!

Right now I'm watching Day of the Dead on IFC. One of my fav zombie movies. The corpsey gorey effects are top-notch.


lol I'm sure it's awsome with a Japanese dub

Zombie movies are my fav genre of horror. It's an intriguing mythology in these modern times of uncertainty. I even have The Zombie Survival Guide. I'm totally prepared when the zombie plague hits.



It's a good read. Check it out.

The best zombie movie, in my humble opinion, is Dead Alive or Braindead.


This wonderful movie was directed by Peter Jackson. You may know him from a small low-budget series of films he directed called The Lord of the Rings. He made the most bloody zombie movie of all time. It's incredibly-super-gorey. So gorey it's retarded.

Was I right or was I right? lol

It's even got a zombie baby!

Pure Freakin' Genius!

Ok, it's early morning and I'm gonna end this post with a game of sorts. Too bad I can't embed it into the post so here's a link.

Zombie Infection Simulator
http://kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/

Enjoy...while you still can. Bwahahahahahahaha!!