Sunday, November 4, 2007

Urban Legends & Ghosts

As some of you may or may not be aware, I'm fascinated with the paranormal. You know ufos, ghosts, and various other freaky quasi-science stuff. There is a site with a series of mini-documentaries called JK Cinema.

http://www.jkcinema.com/

The site doesn't really have much to offer except for the Urban Legends Series. It's a badass series of mini-docs about the paranormal & supernatural and, you guessed it, urban legends. Most are narrated by a monotone computer voice. They just recently released the 8th of the series.

SPIRICOM
http://www.jkcinema.com/runflash.asp?id=UL8&name=Urban%20Legends%20Series:%20Spiricom&width=500&height=350&quality=best
This new one is very intriguing with a creepy ghost/afterlife subject all within the realm of science.

Here's another I found on youtube...


While were on the subject of spirits and ghosties, youtube has a wealth of ghost videos. A treasure trove, if you will, of ghost picture and video compilations.


one of my favs

Youtube has got a ton of ghost stuff from Japan. They seem to capture freakier unexplained things on film than here in America.



I dunno if ghosts are real or not. I've had a few sightings. Just a couple of freaky shadow ghost encounters. I did have a friend who called those entities "The Audience". He claimed they were all around watching us but rarely able to interact with our physical reality.



I'll end this post with a funny vid about ghosts. Afterall, you can't take everything too seriously.

2 comments:

By George said...

I don't know why more ghosty stuff isn't caught on film, video etc. I firmly believe in them. I've seen them, but I don't know. That show from England seems so fake. But I like Ghost Hunters.. We had at least one in our house in New Orleans. But we also had some other stuff that I don't think was a human spirit.
Maybe I'll post some of it on the web site and we can all add to it.
... oh see below. I commented on another post. Pea

Exema said...

Well, the funny vid from England is fake. That was the point. :P
It was just part of a series of "educational" tv shorts that appeared on the BBC. Maybe I'll do a post about that in the future.