Monday, October 15, 2007

Guitar Hero 3

Ahhh...guitar hero.

The game that makes my fingers wants to snap off and go on strike. The songs on the second installment are fun and I am working my way through the expert career mode, (which took me nearly a year to get to). The songs are hard as hell and they make my hands ache just thinking about it.

Now, GH3 is releasing to the world at the end of the month and I gotta say that I'm impressed with the tracklist this time around, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Dead Kennedys, The Rolling Stones just to name a few. And some of the bonus bands I've actually heard of made the cut. But there's one band in the bonus section that I know I'll love to hate. DRAGONFORCE.....


I'm Scared!

Ozzie's Bark at the Moon was hard, so was Buckethead's Jordan. But, this makes me cry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You people and your Guitar Hero... :) Honestly, I've never given it a try, but one of my brother's bought it for PS2, and I think he has worked his way through most of the expert material.

Crazy fingers! It looks far worse than playing a REAL guitar!

Exema said...

They didn't even show the guitar solo. Which is waaay more complicated than what they showed here.

bloodwynd said...

OMG just watchin that makes my fingers ache....