Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ooooh, Second post.....

Hehe, I guess I should be surprised.

One of my most fav tv shows is making a slow comeback from cancellation hell. Can anyone guess what that might be? Anyone....anyone? A free cookie to whoever can answer.

GAH! I can't hold it in any longer. It's FUTURAMA!!!!!

How many years has it been? Watching the show religiously on Adult Swim, buying the dvd's just to hear the creators commentary and secretly plotting and scheming to blow up Fox Network for cancelling the show. But now it's making the slow return to life. Yay! I'm a happy monkey!

So now there's a trailer for the DVD movie and I'm gonna shamelessly promote it like theres no tomorrow. *cough*



HELL FROZE OVER!!! FUTURAMA IS COMING BACK AND SATAN WANTS A SWEATER!!!!

4 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

Yes! I am pumped for more Futurama!

Unknown said...

Futurama! OMG, I've been waiting for this since I heard the show was canceled. Finally, justice...

Personally, I'd rather see it back on TV over direct to DVD, but I'll settle with this for now. Who knows, maybe it will come back if every single person buys a copy! Oh, I can only hope. :D

Exema said...

Oh but the sries IS coming back to TV! instead of fox airing the new episodes it'll be comedy central. new south park and new futurama? this is certainly a step up for comedy central lol

Unknown said...

As Mr. Burns would say while tapping his fingers together: "Excellent!"