Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Titmouse & Metalocalypse

Today was an adventure.

I just so happen to know someone who works on one of my fav cartoon shows: Metalocalypse. If you don't know what that is here's a clip.


Fucking Brutal

I was able to snag a little tour of Titmouse Inc. which produces the show. I must say that it was quite the experience. I got to see some of the peeps working on a music video(Mermaider) and my friend and her coworkers working on some drawings for an upcoming episode. I also got to see an early animatic of an episode which hasn't aired yet. Very thrilling stuff.....well for me anyways. lol

Here's a couple of pics..

There's the outside


Me and one o'the creators Brendan Small

I should've took more pics, especially of the stacks and stacks of drawings they had lying around(like the 4-armed baby mermaid) But, I didn't want to be a distraction with a camera flash goin off every 5 seconds. Everyone there was very cool and one of 'em thought I was an intern(I wish lol) I hope to one day be apart of that whole scene. Gives me some idea on what goes on at an animation studio. Cool peeps through and through.

4 comments:

bloodwynd said...

Dude that ROCKS! Must have been awesome to see some of the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Exema said...

It WAS very awsome indeed. Some of the artists were happy to meet someone who is a fan of the show. A couple of 'em talked about how most of the time people didn't know what Metalocalypse is. lol

By George said...

HEY YOU!!!! I see you!!!!

Sounds really cool. Kevin probably would like to sniff your hand after that.. ummm. you know what I mean.
Pea

Exema said...

lol