Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shitdisco

While I was wandering around today clicking on links relevant to my interests, I came across an article of the worse band names of 2007. Seems everyone and their mother has a list of some kind at the end of every year and this year is no freakin' different. Anyway, most of these bands did have pretty awful names. Like, The Asbestos Tampons, SuperHeavyGoatAss, Butt Stomach, Gay Baby, and Dance Me Pregnant. Just reading these names gave me the irresistable urge to paste, whoever came up with these names, in the face with a barbwire bat. Then do the same to their dear old grannies. How dare they spawn the mothers of retards.

I do have to admit that a couple of names were kinda cool, Those Fucking Unicorns and The Rape Ape, but I'm pretty sure their "music" is very terrible and an affront to God itself. And while I was reading the insightful comments from the lowest rung of dregs the internet has to offer, each one claiming that one of these shitty bands is awsome and will forever change the face of music for years to come. Then one of them suggested that the band Shitdisco shouldn't be on the list, claiming their video was cool enough to warrant removal from said awful band name list.

Now, Shitdisco is a pretty awful name, but the name intrigued me enough to search for any of their music videos on youtube.

So here it is....Shitdisco: OK



Pop-up book puppetry and a cool little tune you can dance to. Despite their name, I was a little surprised by how well they can play their instruments.

And since this post is about things named after fecal matter here's a clip from Tim & Eric Awsome Show

The Poop Tube


lol

No comments: